Rebel-scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel-Scape forums.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rebel-Scape v2 is out! check download link section!
The webclient is now working again!
webclient new one is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11395212/index.html

dont know how to do summoning/ go dungoneering? THEN READ THIS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

dont know how to do summoning/ go dungoneering? THEN READ THIS  Empty
PostSubject: dont know how to do summoning/ go dungoneering? THEN READ THIS    dont know how to do summoning/ go dungoneering? THEN READ THIS  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:51 am

TO SUMMON
step1:
buy 10 puches and 100 shards 1st
step2:
buy 10 wolf bones.
step3:
use the bones on the pouch's and then summon the wolf familier

how to use dungoneering

this is slightly more complicated than summoning Smile
ok so type ::dung if that doesn't work buy a ring of kinship only 5k at the general store @ home
when your there bank all your nice things, then enter the cave you have to go from the right its a bit glitchy.
ok so when u get inside climb down the ladder i think its a ladder, after that click the challacie its near the ladder and pick your starter kill the shadow warriors till you have gold,blue,pruple and crimson keys.
then run back to the chaclice and through to the sandy coloured bit and turnleft click the pillar of light and you will be transported to the boss, after you've killed him he is quite easy so do not worry about your level i suggest u get 50 in all combat stats 1st though before even attempting any of this guide due to items and such, ah yes so after you've killed the boss click the tree door i think its called to go through to the next level
there is also a ladder climb this if you want to quit dungoneering and you will return to outside of the cave.
floor 2:
floor 2 is a kill count level (kc) get 12 killcount then find the tunnel with a sign that says exit and and arrow above its in blue letters search for it before you start attacking the fear reapers wich by the way can hit if you are a low level with not very good armour and not much hp so be carefull if you die you get sent back to the start, the last floor floor 8 is a killcount and keys level i have nearly completed it but its such a big level i cant find the boss and niether can luke so no one has completed that floor yet want to be the 1st? then use this word for word Smile
this guide was made by,[/color]head of staff joe
Back to top Go down

dont know how to do summoning/ go dungoneering? THEN READ THIS
Page 1 of 1