Rebel-scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel-Scape forums.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rebel-Scape v2 is out! check download link section!
The webclient is now working again!
webclient new one is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11395212/index.html

{IMPORTAN} Please read {IMPORTANT}

Go down 

which option would you prefer?
Option One
{IMPORTAN} Please read {IMPORTANT} Vote_lcap50%{IMPORTAN} Please read {IMPORTANT} Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Option Two
{IMPORTAN} Please read {IMPORTANT} Vote_lcap50%{IMPORTAN} Please read {IMPORTANT} Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Option Three
{IMPORTAN} Please read {IMPORTANT} Vote_lcap0%{IMPORTAN} Please read {IMPORTANT} Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Luke
The Boss
The Boss
Luke

{IMPORTAN} Please read {IMPORTANT} Empty
PostSubject: {IMPORTAN} Please read {IMPORTANT}   {IMPORTAN} Please read {IMPORTANT} EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Hello reader,
This will be regarding the servers future.
So as you know the server needs to be developed further as I want to give you an amazing gaming experience and I feal at the moment Rebel-Scape is not giving this.
So James and I were coding a new world but James has quit on me.
This is where you guys come in.
I need to know which option you, the players would prefer.
To voice your oppinion please select either 1,2 or 3 in the poll.
Ok so here are the options:
1. I keep the server as it is untill full release which will contain almost all of runescape's up to date items along with better graphics and interfaces and more skills, minigames, quests and npc's such as dung, summ pk skill, construction, hunter and basically all working skills along with much more including a grand exchange!
If you want me to just work on this by myself and not update the current server atm this would probally take untill the 1st April. If this is what you want select option 1.
2. If you want me to update the current server while working on the full release with or without andother coder sselect option 2.
3. If you want me and another 1 or 2 coders to work on the full release and just the full release and have it ready by about mid March select option 3.

Thanks for your time but I am just trying to give you, the players what you want from the server and yes I am very sorry I can't have the server ready by the 31st of Feb as I said but if you need someone to blame, blame James. One last thing. Thank you so much for all the donations as it pays for the vps and helps me add content faster to the server! Thanks and if you know a good coder or web developer please tell me!

Last edited by Luke on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed couple of typos)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebel-scape.co.uk

{IMPORTAN} Please read {IMPORTANT}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel-scape :: Site Hq :: Knowledge base-
Jump to: