Rebel-scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel-Scape forums.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rebel-Scape v2 is out! check download link section!
The webclient is now working again!
webclient new one is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11395212/index.html

Slivers advice column 4!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sliver

Slivers advice column 4! Empty
PostSubject: Slivers advice column 4!   Slivers advice column 4! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:23 am

Hello and welcome to slivers advice column 4! Now this advice column is about asking. Now some of you will be wondering ' What does he mean by asking?' so i will answer that straight away by saying 'Begging'. Don't beg for items or staff or even donator because you could be marked, unless you donated and never got your items. Now there are a couple of ways you can get those, first of all, donator=donate, items=earn in-game or donate and staff= Earn in-game (check out advice column 3 if your not too sure on this bit). This might be the last advice column due to a huge change when Luke came off holiday. Me and Hannah (Poke) were de-moted for apparently failing a 'test' but we would of got de-moted anyway due to the realease of the new server!! The new server is having a couple of errors so please be patent! Thank you and goodbye for what could be forever, your friend and TNA, WWE and ROH fan, Isaac 'Sliver' Brierley. Goodbye everyone and see me in-game please if you would like to see me before i quit!
Back to top Go down

Slivers advice column 4!
Page 1 of 1