Rebel-scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel-Scape forums.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rebel-Scape v2 is out! check download link section!
The webclient is now working again!
webclient new one is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11395212/index.html

maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
James_youngy

maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) Empty
PostSubject: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:12 am

soo hey guys i might be the new coder so i thought i could give you a insight on what i can do and will be doing, i am an expierienced coder so i can add pretty much much anything Razz

heres what i want to do and some of what i can do (not alot)

-dominion tower
-good donor zone
-teles in teletab work
-good well laid out home
-good starter
-new sprites (hp bar etc)
-customs (nex,primal)
-better shops
- nex's minions
- summoning
- dung
-point shops like slayer
-better quest and achievement tab
-prayers curses

thats what i can add and would probably make the server better if you dont like them tell me and they wont be added

also guys could you comment on what you want to be added then i know what the community wants/ doesnt want also tell me want u want removed

cheers guys
james
Back to top Go down
tuckin-fypo

tuckin-fypo

PostSubject: ok then   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:29 am

well James I like your style i believe you may go far, all of these are fair points we are coding primal in and torva already and with dominion tower does that also come with the gloves?
thanks

Tuckin.
Proud head admin of rebel scape
Back to top Go down
https://rebel-scape.actieforum.com
James_youngy

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:32 am

yeye cheers and well because the dominion tower isnt ach inside the source becuase our cache hasnt got the maps of it soo the tower will be based else where but thats all sorted also i dont know what gloves they are :S

also id there chaotics and all dung armours and stuff like tht ??
Back to top Go down
Luke
The Boss
The Boss
Luke

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:37 am

Hi James,
All that would be awesome but whenever I give peeps client download they get path errors if you could help make a good dl client that would be awesome!
How could I contact u?
I want to talk to you about ideas I have Smile
Then tomoz from about 4pm gmt -6pm gmt around there we can do teamviewer and I can see you code Smile
Thanks get back to me when u can!

Thanks,
Luke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebel-scape.co.uk
James_youngy

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:47 am

okkkk have u tryed maybe they dont have same java ill make runs for it is there a dl for the client
Back to top Go down
James_youngy

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:48 am

also i think tuckin jus gave u my email and bbm
Back to top Go down
Luke
The Boss
The Boss
Luke

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:34 am

Hi sent u a pm but basically I sent u an email and also plz accept my bbm request
Back to top Go down
James_youngy

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:40 am

ent got your bbm request :S
Back to top Go down
Luke
The Boss
The Boss
Luke

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:03 am

James_youngy wrote:
ent got your bbm request :S
What's ur pin then?
Back to top Go down
James_youngy

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:06 am

234A1257
Back to top Go down
Sliver

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:37 am

emm James you said about ideas, can i have a custom sword with the ability to make you fly and get free runes for mage. probably hard to code but just an idea. maybe all newcomers get a custom sword? i dont know but thanks for letting me post my ideas

For medical reasons,

Sliver.
Back to top Go down
tuckin-fypo

tuckin-fypo

PostSubject: sliver   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:38 am

we are not coding you this one you are not close to staff although you may be my brother, and you must also donate atleast 50 dollars for this if you wish to fly buy a ring of flying for 30 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Luke
The Boss
The Boss
Luke

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:41 am

tuckin-fypo wrote:
we are not coding you this one you are not close to staff although you may be my brother, and you must also donate atleast 50 dollars for this if you wish to fly buy a ring of flying for 30 dollars.
Thanks eli but since when did you decide prices?
Back to top Go down
tuckin-fypo

tuckin-fypo

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:42 am

just setting one cause i was thinking if this sword was coded it would be the first of its kind so it may be easier to put it at 50 dollars was just giving an idea Smile btw just an idea for you not saying it will be :L
Back to top Go down
Luke
The Boss
The Boss
Luke

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:46 am

Well be more clear then say if it was coded I think it would cost at least 50 dollars don't say it will be at least 50 dollars... Not being mean. Talk on email hard to talk on phone on forums
Back to top Go down
Morewaqar
Head Coder
Head Coder

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:26 am

I am Waqar, nice to meet you. I would be grateful, if you were to help Luke with his client problems I would be grateful.
Back to top Go down
James_youngy

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:24 am

hey waqer and im making the new server, but well have to speek because i havent spoken to u yet soo if u wna help speek to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)   maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin) Empty

Back to top Go down

maybe new coder (what i can do and will be doin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel-scape :: In Game :: Discussion-
Jump to: