Rebel-scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebel-Scape forums.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rebel-Scape v2 is out! check download link section!
The webclient is now working again!
webclient new one is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11395212/index.html

Ingame skilling guides

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tuckin-fypo

tuckin-fypo

Ingame skilling guides Empty
PostSubject: Ingame skilling guides   Ingame skilling guides EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:17 am

well guys just making a quick post one day before our server opens right this will be the first guide id like all the feedback that is possible and even some more posts on how to do skills right gonna start with wc guys so first start off with a normal tree at 30 wc move on to willows, do willows till 60 then yews to 75 and mage logs to 99 right wc done now fm just firemake your logs normal till willows then willows till yews and so on.

(pictures will be added btw)
farming start with guams until 40 when you can grow ranarrs then ranarrs till kwuarms then dwarf weeds till torstol torstol to 99 same pattern as before for herblore (not sure if ingredients needed if they are pm me ingame)

please help me guys im having trouble having not seen the dclients skilling area properly but this is just a quick starter i will post a money making guide also please check out my other posts and add my ingame and forum acc ty guys!

Eli------------Tuckin fypo--------------
Back to top Go down
https://rebel-scape.actieforum.com
english king

PostSubject: look ingame for more information and u speaked good tuckin   Ingame skilling guides EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:37 am

tuckin-fypo wrote:
well guys just making a quick post one day before our server opens right this will be the first guide id like all the feedback that is possible and even some more posts on how to do skills right gonna start with wc guys so first start off with a normal tree at 30 wc move on to willows, do willows till 60 then yews to 75 and mage logs to 99 right wc done now fm just firemake your logs normal till willows then willows till yews and so on.

farming start with guams until 40 when you can grow ranarrs then ranarrs till kwuarms then dwarf weeds till torstol torstol to 99 same pattern as before for herblore (not sure if ingredients needed if they are pm me ingame)

please help me guys im having trouble having not seen the dclients skilling area properly but this is just a quick starter i will post a money making guide also please check out my other posts and add my ingame and forum acc ty guys!

Back to top Go down
Luke
The Boss
The Boss
Luke

PostSubject: Re: Ingame skilling guides   Ingame skilling guides EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:17 am

english king wrote:
tuckin-fypo wrote:

To english king:
If you want to be banned carry on pretending to be warren and Mark. You can carry on playing if you admit to being a fake. If you carry on acting like warren you will be banned simple.
Thanks,
Luke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebel-scape.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ingame skilling guides   Ingame skilling guides Empty

Back to top Go down

Ingame skilling guides
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel-scape :: In Game :: Guides-